The Raine Tactical TUBES™ Cummerbund works with our new RTG Plate carrier system. The front face consists of laser cut MOLLE channels to help the user customize their loadout. The cummerbund has 5.56 magazine cells to help store convenient ammunition (large has 3 laminate cells and medium has 2). The last elastic cell can hold an extra magazine or a tactical radio.
WOLF GREY ORDERS WILL SHIP MID APRIL
Length of Cummerbund Sides (Measured from the center of the male tube to the end of the back Hook/Loop tab
Medium Cummerbund: 16.75" (2 laminate 5.56 magazine cells)
Large Cummerbund: 19.75" (3 laminate 5.56 magazine cells)
For sizing and fitting, please refer to our instructional manual here: Sizing
- First Spear TUBES™ front attachment. Two male TUBES™ repair buckle provided with order.
- Hook/Loop Overlap attachment in the back. Works with RTG plate carrier and other plate carriers that have male TUBES™ front attachment and Hook/Loop attachment in the rear.
- 5.56 magazine cells for quick storage and convenience. There are 3 cells for the large cummerbund and 2 for the medium.
- Laser cut MOLLE channels on the front of the cummerbunds
- The last elastic cell can hold an extra magazine or tactical radio
FOR SPIRITUS LV-119 USERS, WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU:
The Grid-by V•XV Concepts
THIS IS OPTIONAL FOR CHECKOUT:
A loop adapter grid for the very popular Spiritus Systems LV-119 plate carrier.
Made of Squadron Laminate and Milspec loop , the laser cut of ‘The Grid’ is designed to be a direct loop overlay for the already established grid attachment system of the LV-119.
The Grid allows the user to attach most any hook and loop cummerbund on their carrier over the standard weave in system present with the LV-119.
The adapter allows you the ability to use all Raine Tactical Cummerbunds on the Spiritus Systems L-V119.
THE GRID ONLY SOLD IN BLACK
*All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.