The RTG Plate Carrier is a modular system designed to adapt to the needs of the modern day warfighter. All components can be scaled up and down depending on the user's mission requirements.
Choose your plate bag size based upon the SAPI size plates you use. Sizing for our bags are as follows:
Medium Bags: Use if you run a medium SAPI or ESAPI plate size: Bag Dimensions: 10.25” X 13.25”
Large Bags: Use if you run a large SAPI or ESAPI plate size: Bag Dimensions: 10.75” X 13.75”
Both versions can allow for up to a 1” thickness for the plate. You can tight the bottom flaps to ensure a snug and comfortable fit. Call us with any questions or issues.
-1.75" wide laminate shoulder pad pair included. Shoulder pad allows for additional cable management as well.
- Built in admin pouch on the top of the front base bag
- Removable and adjustable PTT/cable management cord
- Fully adjustable chest rig straps. User can adjust the length of the straps to fit any chest rig or placard on the market. Compatible with G-Hook and standard buckle attachments.
- Laser Cut First Spear TUBES™ slits to insert a male TUBES™ repair buckle
-TUBES™ Shoulder Release Option: You can use Hook/Loop closure or install a TUBES™ shoulder buckle if needed ( buckle sold separately)
-Adjustable Shoulder Straps: You can slide the pads to a comfortable position. This part can also be used for additional cable management
- Laser Cut MOLLE channels on top of the front plate bag. Can hold pouches as well as a Juggernaut™/Kagwerks smartphone attachment
- Laser Cut MOLLE channels on the back base bag. Plenty of room to custom your loadout
- Spacious loop field on the bottom of the front bag to work with various Hook/Loop placards and front flaps
- Loop channels at the top of the front and back bag for patches