Raine Tactical has teamed with AXL Advanced to offer the Retrofit TUBES™ Cummerbund Set. This product uses two of the AXL Advanced Velcro TUBES™ Adapters to go along with our RTG TUBES™ Cummerbund to allow customers with velcro only front bags to use our quick release system.
Length of Cummerbund Sides (Measured from the center of the male tube to the end of the back Hook/Loop tab
Medium Cummerbund: 16.75" (2 laminate 5.56 magazine cells)
Large Cummerbund: 19.75" (3 laminate 5.56 magazine cells)
For sizing and fitting, please refer to our instructional manual here: Sizing
- First Spear TUBES™ front attachment. Two male TUBES™ repair buckle provided with order.
- Hook/Loop Overlap attachment in the back. Works with RTG plate carrier and other plate carriers that have male TUBES™ front attachment and Hook/Loop attachment in the rear.
- 5.56 magazine cells for quick storage and convenience. There are 3 cells for the large cummerbund and 2 for the medium.
- Laser cut MOLLE channels on the front of the cummerbunds
- The last elastic cell can hold an extra magazine or tactical radio
-The Hook/Loop TUBES™ Adapter by AXL Advanced allows you to retrofit the RTG TUBES™ Cummerbund to fit to any plate carrier that uses hook/loop attachment on the front and back bags for cummerbund fitting.
-Creates retrofit for velcro attachment plate carriers for quick release TUBES™ cummerbunds such as the RTG RTG TUBES™ Cummerbund
-Compatible with all Firstspear® 4" wide male and female field repair TUBES™ buckles