Raine Tactical has teamed with AXL Advanced to offer the Retrofit TUBES™ Cummerbund Set. This product uses two of the AXL Advanced Hook/Loop TUBES™ Adapters to go along with our RTG TUBES™ Cummerbund to allow customers with hook/loop only front bags to use our quick release system.
Length of Cummerbund Sides (Measured from the center of the male tube to the end of the back Hook/Loop tab
Medium Cummerbund: 16.75" (2 laminate 5.56 magazine cells)
Large Cummerbund: 19.75" (3 laminate 5.56 magazine cells)
For sizing and fitting, please refer to our instructional manual here: Sizing
- First Spear TUBES™ front attachment. Two male TUBES™ repair buckle provided with order.
- Hook/Loop Overlap attachment in the back. Works with RTG plate carrier and other plate carriers that have male TUBES™ front attachment and Hook/Loop attachment in the rear.
- 5.56 magazine cells for quick storage and convenience. There are 3 cells for the large cummerbund and 2 for the medium.
- Laser cut MOLLE channels on the front of the cummerbunds
- The last elastic cell can hold an extra magazine or tactical radio
-The Hook/Loop TUBES™ Adapter by AXL Advanced allows you to retrofit the RTG TUBES™ Cummerbund to fit to any plate carrier that uses hook/loop attachment on the front and back bags for cummerbund fitting.
-Creates retrofit for hook/loop attachment plate carriers for quick release TUBES™ cummerbunds such as the RTG TUBES™ Cummerbund
-Compatible with all Firstspear® 4" wide male and female field repair TUBES™ buckles